I watched the debate and I have to admit Romney won the debate he was more forceful and direct. But I also know he was lying left and right.
- When he claimed that “pre-existing conditions are covered under my plan.” They’re not.
- When he said that President Obama had “cut Medicare by $716 billion to pay for Obamacare.” Obama didn’t.
- When he denied proposing a $5 trillion tax cut. He did.
- When he said President Obama had “added almost as much to the federal debt as all the prior presidents combined.” Not even close.
- When he resurrected “death panels.” That was